2014年7月25日金曜日

vacation plans

My summer vacation starts on 8th August. I have tests by 31st July to 7th August. I have to study harder, but I am exciting, because my summer vacations plan will very exciting!!! I will go to the sea with my many friends, and I will wear bikini!! I have to lose weight, but I am very exciting!! After the sea, we will barbecue!! In addition, I will go to Okinawa with circle members. However, it is very expensive, so I have to work hard, and earn about 50000 yen by September. I have never been to Okinawa, so I decided to go to there even though it is very expensive!! What's more, I will see my high school, and junior high school friends. I can't often see them, because they live in other prefectures. My summer vacation will full!!

144/7847

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have tests by 31st July to 7th August. >>
    I have tests from 31st July to 7th August.

    I am exciting >>
    I am excited

    返信削除