2014年7月23日水曜日

My parents


 I respect my father, because he is businessperson, and he is clever. He has managed his company for thirteen years. He opened the store by self-educated. He was very busy when I was child. However, he went out with me and my brother to making us happy. So, he played with me when he came back home. He gave birthday cake and present for me in my birthday. He was not only gentle, but also strict sometime. He is especially strict about manners. For example, he advises me that saying “itadakimasu” when I didn’t say it. He is very politely person, so he was respected by employees. Therefore, I respect my father.
              I admire my mother, because she can do housework very well. She has two holidays in a week, but she always work AM8:00 to PM 8:00. In my opinion, my mother is busier than other mothers. Thought my mother is very busy, she always cooks every meal and lunch box. In the other words, she does almost housework. I think other mothers can’t do such a thing, so mi mother is very great!! If I were her, I couldn’t do housework as her. She cooks every meal by using a few minutes of her job’s rest. She is respected not only me, but also my young brothers and my father. I decided not only thanking, but also I will help housework!!

233/5981

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿