2014年7月25日金曜日

About blogging

In this semester, I could not write 8000 words on blog earlier, so I decided to write earlier next semester!! On April, I could not type words, but now, I can type speedy. I feel typing is fun, because I am good at typing more than before. My part time-job was very hard, because I worked about 6 times a week!! I didn't have enough time, so I couldn't do typing homework, and writing a blog. However, I did them when I get on a train. I got app I can write a blog, and post it. It was very comfortable, because I can write a blog on my smart phone. I often use the app, so I could write about 8000 words. Next semester, I will use the app, and I write 8000 words. in addition, I will write a blog every day, and I will try to increase the number of posting!! This is my goal in next semester!!  

164/ 7703

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿