2014年7月13日日曜日

Maleficent!!

Toaday, I watched Maleficent in the movie theater with my juniors. I stayed in my junior's house since yesterday evening, so we passed time for all the day. I enjoyed talking in yesterday evening, so we slept 3:00am, and I got up about 11:00am. To tell the truth, we wanted to go the sea, because we had planed to go to the sea. However, bad weather prevented us from going to the sea. Eventually, I decided to go to the movie theater. These days, Meleficent is very popular in Japan, so I interested in it. My juniors interested in it, too.
I went out to eat lunch, and I ate Taiwan foods. It was very cheap and good, and I want to go again!! And then, I went to the movie theater. The parking space was very crowd, because today is Sunday, so many family came. Maybe I think so.
I bought movie ticket, and I used the print club!! This print club was very high quality, so my foot is very long, and my eyes are big!!  That after,  I bought a drink and popcorn, and went to the room.
I was impressed the movie. Maleficent's power is very strong, so she wins every time. She is villiain, but finally, she became nice woman. Let's watch it!!!!

218 words.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿