2014年7月23日水曜日

Popular news!!!



   
 I think Mari Yaguchi is very mean. She belonged to moninngumusue before. She was famous as an idol. She is very short, and her looks very cute!! After she retired the group, she is active in TV program. Also, she married to an actor. She looked very happy, and they got along well. However, due to having her affair, they got a divorce. TV programs said she done illicit love with other man, so the scene was watched by her husband!! Her act was told to everyone. Every people were surprised at her act, and she was criticized by people. If I were her, I wouldn’t do such a thing. I think she shouldn’t such a thing!!
              Next, I think a man is deceitful. I can say all man is deceitful, but my friend is deceitful. He is so nice guy, and he is so very kind. He is my favorite friend.  A week ago, I talked to my friend. After we said goodbye, we got and took e-mail. He is very very kind to me and cool in the mail, too. I was enjoyed talking to him. However, he is so brusque when we meet in the school. And, he looks like be not interested in going out with us when I invite him to go out with us. I misunderstood that he likes me!! I was so sad when I have learned. I decided not to believe a man easily then!!

243/6224

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿