2014年7月23日水曜日

Health and Diet


I will write about how to make healthy body. I have healthy foods. I often have soybean milk when I am not only hungry but I eat every meal. The price of soybean milk is cheap. It’s about 100yen. We can buy it in a convenience store. Soybean milk is very effective drink, because it is good effect for skin or body. Maybe, we can get beauty and nice body. Therefore it is very popular among woman who is interested in health and diet. In addition, I drink soybean milk mixed grape juice sometimes. My mother taught me how to drink it. It is good effect for skin, so I drink it sometimes. I taste fresh in it, so I like it very much. What’s more, I often drink water, because it is said that human should drink water about 2000ml a day. I prefer to drink water, because some juice includes much sugar. It is bad health. If I drank water before taking bath and after taking bath and soon getting up, I could go down the swell of body. Therefore, I keep doing it.
               I am careful about everyday life. For example, I apply a pack to my face everyday. I do it after washing my face. It is very troublesome, but the harder I do it, the more beautiful my skin of my face is. First, I apply a pack that include full of face lotion to my face, and my face is covered with a mask of vinyl for 5 minutes. 5 minutes later, I put milky lotion to my face. Finally, I put face cream to my face. I have a little pimple now but I had many pimples before.
              I often pain my throat, so my neck covered with clothes when I sleep. Also, I wear a mask to my mouth for defending dry of my throat. What’s more, I’m careful about drinks. I don’t drink citrus fruit juice, because it may hurt my throat. For example, I don’t drink orange juice or coffee pr a carbonated drink or oolong tea when I have pain of throat.

              Therefore, I can get beauty, and I can make healthy body. I think people should try to actual practice this way.

374/5613

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿