2014年7月12日土曜日

Using PC!!!

I often use PC to do homework, and stuff, because there are many homework by using PC. For example, I have to write a report every week. " grade's hoomeworkss are every typing, so I couldn't type  well and fast, but I can type than before. If I have free time in KGU, I go to the libraly, and I do My home work , by using PC. For  example, I do Power Words, and write a report, and do typing himework, and write blog. I spend my free time in KGU on doing homework, so I can't talk with my friends, and I can't see my friends. Actually, I go to school restaurant, and I wan to enjoy talking!!
In addition, I often watch movie on Pc. For example, I often use YOU Tube. I oten watch an music  artist's music video. I watch movies on smart phone, but puality of screen isn't good, and the screen is small, so i like to watch movies on PC.

172 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿