2015年11月18日水曜日

My favorite Japanese fashion model


              Rina Tanaka is popular person, because she is fashion model! She is from Hiroshima, and she went to Tokyo when she was college student. Therefore, she lives in Tokyo now. She is so cute! Her looks is great! The shape of her face is round, and her face line is smart. Also, her skin is white color. Her eyes are big. Her looks is like doll!! Her way to make up is so simple, but her face is very good! She has medium hair, and light brown.
              She likes white color best, so she often wears white color clothes. I like white color too, so I refer to her coordinates. However, her coordinate is so high level! For example, tops, bottoms, and shoes are all white color. Sometimes, she wears white color tight. It is very cute when she wears them. However, it is not much when I wear them. I bought it, because I want to be like her! She is nice body, and she is good smile. In spite of she works hard and she is busy, she is smile anytime. Her smiling makes me happy, and giving me power.
                            She manages her accessory shop in Shibuya .  Moreover, she design accessories. The name of shop is Dear. The shop opened these days. The shop is design by her. She is good salesperson!
              Also, she is good at drawing pictures! She often designs pages of magazine that is run her fashion pages. That page is made by handwriting. She draws pictures, write words. She thinks that words are valuable, so her handwriting words are so great!

             Last, she is so intellectual, and powerful, and fashionable!! I think that her right brain is strong, because many things are made by her are very artistic!  

295/2370 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿