2015年11月30日月曜日

Diary

Diary 1


I had cold these days, so I always wear a mask. I often had cold when I was high school student, but I almost didn't have cold after enter Kumamoto Gakuen University. Therefore, I have gotten medicines before, but I don't get some medicines these days. However, I had a cough and pain of throat because of a change of the weather and my food and life style. I tried to do some ways to be good health, but it didn't effect my health. 
    My voice is strange because my nose's condition isn't good. In addition, I couldn't sing a song. My hobby is singing, and I belong to a club of a Capella. I couldn't sing enough, because my throat pains. 
  

Diary 2

I took part in a celemony of a club in Kumamoto Gakuen University. This celemony was for our 3rd year- students, because we have to retire the club. I didn't retire the club, but this system have continued since the club started. Members of the club gave me a present and letter. The present was a accessorie, and this is very lovely!! I wanted this accessorie, so I was happy. 
We had much alchol and foods, and took pictures. In addition, members of the club said thank you to me. I couldn't help and do many important things to my club, but I could make new friends and I visited to many kinds of places. For example, Okinawa, Kagoshima, Nagasaki, Aso and stuff. I spend memorable time with my friends.

259/2888 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿