2015年11月30日月曜日

High school Friends

I met my high school friends last weekend, and we spend very good time. We are from Yatsushiro, and we went to Yatsushiro High School. We went different university, and live different place after high school. Therefore, it is difficult to saw with them, because it't very far. Mitinori live in Kobe, and he go to Kansei Gakuen University. He is good at singing a song, and I and he were belong to a band of a capella when we ware high school student. He has been popular as good singer!!! He is cool and tall. He is my specially friends. His birthday was 27th November, so we bought his birthday hole cake and we went to a restaurant. We had alcohol and foods. And then, we went to bar, and we started to drink alcohol again. Finally, we went to karaoke, and we had stayed for 6 hours. We played a game in the room, and a looser drink alcohol. We didn't stop the game and singing, so we enjoyed karaoke by 6 a.m.. We were very tired after that. Everyone's face looked not good. However, I had spend the most interesting time in these days.
We will see to them last of year! They are my old friends!

210/4404words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿