2015年11月30日月曜日

Good and Bad points about Winter

I'll write about Good and Bad points about winter. 
  First, I'll write about Bad point. It is very cold while winter. Winter has already came to Japan, because temperature is low and I feel cold. I wore a jacket yesterday. I feel very cold these days, so it is difficult
to wake up early for me. Actually, I'm not interested in waking up early, so I actually try to wake up early in winter. 
  I had cold and pained my body these days because of my bad life style. I had a dinner late sometimes these days, so I coldn't wake up early. Therefore, Idon't have dinner late, and I have many kinds of vegetables. 

Next, I'll write about Good point. It is we can enjoy fashion. For example, we can wear a jacket and knit and. In addition, we can enjoy events of winter. For example, Chiristmas and Last year and New year and Valentine. I'm going to go to Hitoyoshi on Christmas. There are a good cafe, and we can see good view! I'm going to go with my friends. On Last year, I'm going to spend with my friends. We are going to have alc hole and enjoy talking!! 

202/3683 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿