2015年11月18日水曜日

Halloween Party


I held Halloween Party on last of October with my friends. They are KGU students of major in English. 9 peoples joined the party, and we spend very memorable time. 9 girls enjoyed the party together at the first time. However, I could have comfortable time with their.
              We took a purikura, and we wore a costume of Halloween. I wore a corn of devil, and I wore my favorite red dress. Everyone wore lovely dress, so they were very shining. Haruka and Saki wore blue dress, and me and Minami wore red dress. Akane and Manami and Kaho wore black dress. We didn’t decide what color dress I’ll wear before the party, but 3 colors dresses were there. We went to a dining bar after taking a purikura.
The bar is in Ginza st. of West. In addition, the bar is very dim and I can listen to a slow music. A couple and many girls and boys came here. We had many alcohol and foods. I like a wine very much, but I can’t drink a wine only. Therefore, I often ordered a cocktail. These are mixed red wine and coke, or white wine and ginger ale. These are my favorite drink.
Everyone looks very happy, and said ‘’We wanna party again!!’’. I think so. We’ll do party again on Christmas.



225/2075 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿