2015年11月30日月曜日

Diary

Diary1


I have had cold since this Monday, so I was very tired. I will h  about this week.
 I study about job hunting every Wednesday. We wear suits, and I take a class 4 period and 5 period. We practice a test, and study about entry seat. The class is free, and the teacher is very kind. I will do internship next month, so I often ask him about jobs.He said me Read a news paper and Practice group discussion. I dicided to take part in a class for group discussion. In addition, I try to read a news paper about the company. I subscribe a news paper of Kyushu in west. The intership will held in Fukuoka, and the company is Jakarta city of JR. I would study about Fukuoka. 


Diary 2

I went to a festival of syokei Gakuen University, because DEEP come to syokei!! They are Japanese musician, and 4 cool guys sing songs. They belong to very popular company. Their musics are very popular and famous, so many people shout when they stand on the stage. 
    I have been to their music live two times. First time was held in Kikuyo, and is was free live. I was moved by their songs. They have memorable voice, so I wanna see them again. This time was free, too. Needless to say, they are good at singing! I addition, they are good at talking. Their talk make people smile. 
We could spend memorable time, and we enjoyed jumping and singing together. I wanna go to their live again if they came to Kumamoto.

266/3481 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿