2015年11月30日月曜日

My favorite foods

I like healthy foods. For example, vegetables, and fermented food. I often eat yoghurt with banana and honey every morning. I have no appetite every morning, so yoghurt is the best for breakfast. In addition, I like natto with rice! This is bad smell, and almost foreigners dont like this. Both of yoghurt and natto influence to make the skin beautiful. 
Whats more, I often eat nabe in Winter. Nabe means Japanese nabe! This contains cabbage and carrot and burdock and bean sprouts and shimeji and others. This is contains pork, too. I like eat this with sauce of kimuchi. I sweat as soon as I eat nabe! This improves my metabolism. Iingredients decrease, I can add some noodle. I often eat udon!! I recommend Japanese nabe!!

My favorite food was nabe when I was sophomore. However, I like spicy foods very much now. For example, a spicy noodle! There are many kinds of spicy food restaurant, so I have had a lot of spicy ramen.I have been to Gyorai of the spicy ramen, and the restaurant is the best. This ramen is based on a soup of fish, so it isn't fat. I always have all of soup. You can choose the level of spicy. I often order middle spicy ramen, because this spicy is very good and comfortable. However, he oversweated and couldn't have all. His face was very red! Therefore, I recommend you middle level.
  In addition, I have been to Bonbonmen. You can have a spicy noodle. This is made of devil's tougue and the soup is made of beaten egg. You can choose the level from 0 to 25! I often order the level of 8. You could get a card of customer if you had all noodles and soup. You can have the ramen cheaper if you took the card when you go to there. 

Both of them are my favorite restaurants. You have to wear clothes of not white!


327/3215 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿