2015年12月22日火曜日

This Sunday

Good morning. Today is Tuesday, so It is very busy day for me. I have 4 classes since 1 to 5. I have to get up early. I pained my throat when I got up! I'll sing a Capella tomorrow, so I need to be careful about my throat. I took part in a event of Kumamoto University. I belong to a club of Kumamoto University, so I often took part in a event, and our group sing a capppella front of people. I took part in Christmas Live of Kumamoto University thos Sunday. I sang two times, because I belong to two different group. Their name are ヱモレ and InteGreat. ヱモレ is emore, and ainteGreat is integureto in English. ヱモレis all girls. and 6 girls sing a capppella. The name of ヱモレhas means. ヱ has erotic, and モ has modern. In addition, レ has retro. We always have theme of these when we sing. What's more, inteGreat have means, too. inteGreat looks like integrate. Integrate has coming together and making a something by cooperating. Grate looks like great, so we changed grate to Great. Therefore, we always feel integrate, and we have a theme of making a great something by cooperating. InteGreat is made of 3 boys and 3 girls. I did lead vocal and chorus, and I sang 5 different sings. I was very happy, because a lot of people praise. Especially, ヱモレ was the best!!! I'll sing in Kumamoto city tomorrow, so Their praises gave me confidence!! 262/6847 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿