2015年12月16日水曜日

A Happening of Last Saturday

Good morning. Today's weather is rain, and cold. I'm busy these days, because I go to university and I do a part time-job, and I go Kumamoto University to practice of a Capella. I like doing school and job and singing, so it is my hobbies. However, it is difficult to do these things for me, because I coldn't break enough. My home is in Yatsushiro, so I go to school and job by car and train and walking. It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I have to get up at 6:30 am if I go to school of 1 period. I couldn't get up early these days. So sorry, Mr. Tomei. In addition, I had cold few weeks ago, and I have had stomachache since 1 weeks ago. I pain my stomach, and I use bathroom many times. Therefore, I was going to take TOEIC last Saturday, but I couldn't take.
154/5038 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿