2015年12月22日火曜日

My birthday

I celebrate birthdays of my family every time. My family always prepares birthday cake when someone is birthday. My favorite cake is white cake, so my parents prepare a whole white cake for me. My family often buys cake in YUMENOKI. The cake of YUMENOKI is good sweet, and a little fat. YUMENOKI is in Yatsushiro, and the shop is very popular. Also, we sing a birthday song! My father and I are good at singing, but my mother isn’t good at singing, so we laugh loudly when she sings a birthday song. She sings hard, and her sings is big voice. However her interval is different. I like her birthday song! My brother is shy, so he doesn’t like singing, and he is camera-shy. I want to take a picture with him, but he doesn’t like it. I hope he takes a picture with me. I have a boyfriend. I have associated with him for one year and four month. Our memorial day is February 27th, so we celebrate every month. I send mail, and I call him just 12PM. We speak about memories. However, I forget to send email, and call him sometimes. Later, I send email, and I apologize to him in the morning. Other hand, he present for me. He bought a cute bracelet for me when I have associated with him for one year. I held my friend birthday party before when I was high school student. I made a plan to hold a secret birthday party! I and my friend Lisa are belonged to basketball club. We were managers. I asked members of the club to cooperate the party. I made a special album for her, and other members bought many kinds of drink and snacks, and they decorated their clubroom. I told a lie her. The lie was that we have to go to clubroom to a consultation. She was good tricked, so she was very surprised when she entered the club room. We enjoyed speaking and eating foods. She looked like very happy. I want to hold a birthday party again!! 349/7480 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿