2015年12月21日月曜日

Letter

Letter for my Host Family Hi!! How are you doing? I’m good, bad I am busy because of I have to study English hard before I go there. It is very busy for me, but I have studied English every day because I want to speak to you using English. I have wanted go to abroad since I was a child, because I’m interested in the culture and language of USA. I often watch TV programs that are broadcast about popular buildings and popular places of USA. I enjoyed them when I watched TV. In addition, I like English class since I was child. I went English conversation school from when I was five years old. I sang an English song with my teacher and students. What’s more, I wrote English words. I liked to go to there. I want to be good English speaker, so I decided to go to USA for 6 weeks. I think it will be very hard to get the power of conversation, so I decided to use only English in USA. I can’t learn all means of conversation by using English now, but I will be good English speaker when I come back to japan. I haven’t been to the USA, so I’m going about going to there. I worry whether I can make friends there. If you give me some advice about it, I would be happy. In addition, I want to know about manners in the USA. In differs from the manners of japan, I think. If I didn’t learn about manners, I would be ashamed. Please give me information about this. I have some places that I want to visit. For example, I want to visit New-York-City. How can I visit there? What popular places are there? Please tell me more about New-York-City. I’m grateful to you for being host family. I’m looking forward to see you. 317/6279 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿