2015年12月21日月曜日

Chinese foods

I like Chinese food. I often go to Chinese restaurant with my family. My father likes eating foods, so he knows a lot of restaurants. Especially, his favorite Chinese restaurant is Chinmin in Yatsushiro. My favorite dish is a boiled squid with milk and asparagus. It is so delicious, so I eat it every time. My father likes Bean-curd soup seasoned with red pepper. It tastes very spicy, so I often over eat rice. It tastes so good, because spending time to make it. My mother likes tsukemono called za-sai. She buys it every time, and she carries back it. It suit rice very much. My young brother likes noodles very much. It is called tantanmen. It tastes spicy, and it is thick soup. I like it too. I think the best tantanmen I have eaten ever. I eat French toast sometimes. My mother is good at cooking it, so her French toast is so good. I like it very much. She often cooks by using old pan, because old pan is a little dry. Even if old pan is not good, cooked French toast is so good! In the morning of eating the French toast, I am happy! I can’t cook a French toast, so I want to learn how to cook it. I ‘m not good at cooking, but I’m going to cook Chinese food for my boyfriend. I have cooked ma-bo-nasu, but I couldn’t cook high quality it. However, I’ m going to cook it, so I practice to cook. I’m often said him I look like awkward, so I will cook good dishes!! I want to be admitted good cook from him, so I practiced to cook hard. However unexpectedly, the dish is good taste, so he maybe admits me good cook!! 296/6585 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿