2014年10月27日月曜日

Diary-Week5

Event 1

I went to fireworks display with my
boyfriend. The event was held in Yatsushiro. I 'm from Yatsushiro, so I have been to the fireworks display a lot of times. This is the fireworks display in Japan,so it is the most popular in Japan. In addition, a lot foreigner visited there.

Event 2

It was good weather on Sunday, so I want to go out somewhere. I decided to visit hinatamakokko in jonan town and tatsudamountain, because I want to feel nature. I gave foods to goas at first time. One goat is white, and kind. However, onother is not kind, because he/she is angly when white goat eat something to eat. And then, I run and walked riverside. The sky was very clear, and temerature was good.

Event 3

I planed to see with Akane and Kaho, but I couldn't it. The reason is that I have to prepare for a pesentation in next class. It take a lot of time to prepare, so I started earlier.

Event 4

I took part on club activity wearing high school uniform. I had to make a group of two: women and men. And then ,I went to Kumamoto city with my partner. My partner was Ryo. He is third grade. We ate ramen in popular shop, and we took purikura!

Event 5
I went out with Kaori, Maki, Nick, Billy to buy costume of Halloween. I bought some goods of devil. I spend 2000yen on their. That was good shopping! And then, we went to dinner in osho of gyoza. I went out with study abroad students at first time, so it was good exerienced for me!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yukari -

    How did it feel to wear your school uniform again? When you were a high school, did you like to wear a uniform? I hear some students like it, but some students don't ...

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10 (try to write a few more details for each event next time)

    返信削除