2014年10月2日木曜日

My vacations plans/preparation (past, present and future)


My vacations plans/preparation (past, present and future)

              I plan to work part- time jobs hard, and to go to Okinawa. In this summer, I want to trip, I haven’t gone to trip while in university. I haven’t ben to Okinawa, so I was interested in Okinawa. I worked very hard to save money. After then, I went to Okinawa on Sep. 9th to 12nd.
 I went to sea in Okinawa first day. The weather was very good, because calm and not humid. I felt I want to stay here longer, and I went to dinner. I went to sukiya, because I couldn’t traditional foods restaurant. I couldn’t choose only restaurant, because many traditional foods restaurants were I Okinawa. I regretted going to sukiya. The reason is I can went to sukiya easily.
In addition, I went to tyuraumi aquarium. This is most popular in Okinawa, and this aquarium was the best I have visited. I saw four Rhincodon typuses. They were the biggest Rhin codon typuses I have seen ever. After that, I seen dolphin’s show. That was very good, too. Dolphins were very smart, because they can understand language, and they can active as instructed. I was touched.
               I could experience many things in Okinawa, so they were all stimulated. If I went to Okinawa again, I want to visit island in Okinawa.

224 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿