2014年11月10日月曜日

Weekly-Diary6


Weekly-Diary6

Event1

I took part in sports festival!! I like sports very much, but I don’t often exercise. Therefore, I exercise before footrace. I have been selected the member of relay when I was junior high school student. In addition, I have got in a game of department. However, I could not be winner, and I pained my foot a week later. I was disappointed, because my ability of sports was lower than before.



Event2

It was held sports festival as club activity. I was looking for taking part in. I got in first race, and I had a lot of confidence. However, I pained my foot soon after starting running. I couldn’t run my best, so I felt frustrated. Therefore, I could not take part in all sport festival. However, I boosted everyone, and I took a lot of pictures!!

Event3

I went to a restaurant: HAMAKATSU. I can eat tonkatsu in there. Tonkatsu is flied meat with batter. I like HAMAKATSU very much, because I can eat rice again and again. In addition, salad is too!! Of course, eating them again and again is free.


Event4

I sell Japanese fried chicken in school festival. We prepared for school festival a month ago. I made many kinds of sign boards. I made special big and colorful signboard. In addition, the karaage was very good, because they were cooked since yesterday. Karaage was very popular in school festival. It was 300yen, so I felt a little expensive. However, all sales were higher than last year!!

Event5

I went to a park with Maki. We played swing and seesaw like children. I was very enjoy, because playing in a park was very often. We took a lot of pictures each other. The day was good weather. It was good temperature. Maki will go to Australia next year to study abroad. I feel lonely, but I support her dream!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yukari --

    It sounds like you've had some fun activities this week! I've heard from a lot of students about the school festival -- I'm glad your karaage sales were successful!

    Your score for this diary is 7/10

    返信削除