2014年10月17日金曜日

Diary-Week 4



Event 1
          I worked part-time jobs weekend. I got up 5am, and I started to work at 6am to 12am in seven eleven.  And then I went to next part-time job at wedding ceremony. I started to work there 1:30pm to 10pm. I worked for 15 hours all. I lived very busy life the day!

Event 2
                     Typhoon happened on Monday, so all lectures were cancelled. Therefore, I worked at seven eleven. I didn’t have enough sleeping time for two days, so I slept after part-time job. I was very happy!! And then, I studied homework, and I ate hand-made dinner. 

Event 3

                      I went to KGU a long time. I was very happy, because I wanted to see my friends. After school, I worked a part-time job. I was very blueness. However, the day was the last part-time job in a week, so I could do harder.  I got two cream puffs from my senior person. This is my favorite food!!

Event 4

                 My parents are going to Tokyo now, because they have to go business tour. My mother called me yesterday, and she looks  happy.  Where are you now? I asked her. She said I 'm Disney Land!!!  I was surprised!!!  I knew they like Disney very much, and they often go there. However, this time was surprise present from father for mother, because their wedding anniversary!! My father is the best! I want to be married like my father!!


Event 5

   I cooked a breakfast, and lunch box a long time. My mother isn't home now, so I have to housework. I cleaned clothes, and dry. I cooked a French toast! This is my lunch, and I gave my brother. And then, I have two pets, so I gave dog food for my pets. Today's morning was very busy!




1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yukari -

    Your parents' wedding anniversary trip sounds lovely! It was so thoughtful of your father to surprise your mother :-)

    Your score for this homework is 7/10

    返信削除