2014年10月6日月曜日

Diary-Week2

Event 1

           I went to Fukuoka to see EXILE with Haruka!!! My favorite music artist is EXILE, so I hoped to see them in the future. I could get the ticket of high five, because I bought their new album. I went to there by bullet train, and it took about 1 hour to Hakata station. I had listening class, so I and Haruka went after the class. After lieved at venue, I waited for more than I hour to see their, because we were very excited!!! We were thinking about what I tell to their.
          I couldn't tell them, because I was ashamed. They were very very cooool!! In addition, powere of their eyes were very very strong!!! I would tell them before high five, but I couldn't. Therefore, I will try to go to see to them again!!!



Event 2
         My hobby is  shopping, but I couldn't go shopping these days. I had to deposit in this summer vacation, so I couldn't go shopping. However, I couldn't endure shopping, so I bought clothes!!! I went shopping to Fukuoka, and I bought clothes in my favorite shop. I was very happy!! I will do my best this week!


Event 3

         My friends celebrated my birthday!! Good news, I got birthday present from Yui. Bad point, I was threw a cream puffs to my face!! I was very surprised!! My face was covered with a lot of cream. In addition, I drank alcohol. It was not good,and I will not alcohol too much in the future. After that, my boyfriend came here, so I and Yui and my boyfriend took a purikura!! I feel friendship very much. Yui is my best friend.



Event 4

        I attended the meeting of weekend camping!  I am a stuff of weekend camping, so I attend a meeting sometimes. We have to think about something. For example, content of playing game, and lunch and dinner. We decide about part of stuff. I was part of recreation. This part is very difficult I felt, because Japanese and foreigner play a game together!! We have different cultures. I will do my best for weekend camping!!!


Event 5

       These days, a baby was thrown away in akachan posuto. I knew this news from news paper. I was shocked, and I feel the  number of mother   who threw her baby is increasing. I can't think their thinking, and that people should think about inportance of life!!!In addition, people who live in Kumamoto should think about  akachan posuto harder.

420 words.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yukari -

    I'm happy to hear you are involved with planning the English Weekend. Do you have some good ideas for activities? I really recommend playing Dodgebee -- I introduced that game to an English Weekend event at my old university and everyone really enjoyed playing it. If you search for it on the Internet, you can learn what it is and how to play. It's fun!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10 minus 10% because it is late, so 9/10

    返信削除