2014年11月17日月曜日

Diary-week7

Event1
I was to be a boss of freshman camp! I won juanken, so I have to do the boss. I like to help friends and enjoy with many kinds of people. I have to hold the meeting every Thurseday. I would try to work my best .

Event2
I feel sophomore is veru busy. Im addition, people who major in English is busier than otherpeope. My friend who major in economic often say if go to a library, I have nothing to do. I was surprised!! I feel hard thesr days, but working hard will useful in the future.

Event 3
I decoded to take art in fashion show on Kumamoto. It hold November 29. The model I will wear at the show dodn't decided, but it decided!!!  I have to go fitting to the shop of wedding, so I guess my model clothe is weddinh dress or kimono. I go to there today, so I 'm very happy.

Event4
I went to nishigoshi to stay with staff of english lounge and exchange students. We held Einglish weekend on Saturday and Friday, so staff have to stay thete since on Friday and prefere.
I stayed for three days with exchange students, so I could study English speaking and a lot of words I haven't study.

Event5
I went to tangerin picking!! I have been to there last year, and I was enjoying. Therefore I dicided to go to there again. I tried to found small tangerins , becase small is the best! I like tangerin, so I ate alot of. I heard I can pick strauberry, so I will go to there next year.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yukari --

    I'm glad you enjoyed your experience at English Weekend. I picked tangerines for the first time ever! It was really fun. My younger daughter ate TEN tangerines!! She said she was very full...

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除