2015年10月12日月曜日

Last Weekend



         I took part in year-end party of part -time job. I work with many girls, so many girls came the party! We went to a bar in Yatushiro, and we enjoyed talking and drinking. They are teenage girls or more than. We enjoyed by 6:00 a.m., so I was very sleepy. And then, I had cold after that. I was tired and I didn't have enough sleep, because my life style isn't good. I often went to drink many times in a week, and I didn't sleep enough. Therefore, I had cold at last. Actually, I was going to see my friend on Monday, because I had a fever. I wanted to see my friend, and eat good dish with my friend. However, I couldn't stand up, so I sent massage for her, and I told the reason. I slept whole day, so my fever goes down.  147/861 words




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿