2015年10月5日月曜日

“Glee” 1st season

Hello, I watched Glee 1st season. I like music, and my hobby is a cappella. I often go to music event to enjoy a cappella, so I’m interested in Glee. I rented Glee in from Geo, and I could rent it for free! I was very happy. This is the movie where high school students sing and dance, and they practice hard to be a winner. You can not only enjoy singing and dancing, but also love stories.

 The characters of Glee are very interesting. For example, Rachel was a girl who has enough confidence, and she wants to sing solo. She doesn't like that another members sing solo, so she often quarreled with her coach and the other members. In addition, the most interesting character is the wife of Will, because she is a liar! She had a false pregnancy, but her husband doesn't know the truth. She doesn’t tell him the truth, and her husband started to do a part time-job for his baby.

What’s more, my favorite character is Finn!! He is very cool guy, and he is good singer! He looks shy, but he likes music, and singing. H died in 2013, and he was 31. I knew the truth yesterday, and I was shocked.

 I like singing a song, and my hobby is a cappella. Glee is a cappella group, so I could study music. I belong to a cappella club, and I sing lead, and chorus. The members of glee are good singers, because their expressions are clear and they smile. It is very important to express, because I can tell my feelings to audience. Glee can tell me good things to be good singer, so I would watch all the episodes! I want to know about Will’s wife, because I expect his wife ask Quinn something about baby.

            



Rachel and Finn♥


                 274/609words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿