2014年6月24日火曜日

My last Saturday!!

We arrived there, and bought goods of the live concert. I bougt T-sort, and bag, and flag!! The live concert's theme was "Music", so their goods were designed a piano, and stuff.
ATUSHI is my favorite singer, and I have liked him since I was elementary school student, so I have waited to come the day!!  My seat was far from him, but I was happy only listening his song. His song fascinate people, and he made people smile , because he said joke. He said Kumamotobe. For example, he said nomikata, and he futta. This meands a party of drinks, and passing gas. He surprised at kumamotoben!! I feel he can not only sing better, but talk better, too!! I liked him more!!
The dai was bad weather, but he made gme very happy!! If his concert live held again, I would take part in it!!!   251 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿