2014年6月30日月曜日

Dawn of the Planet of the apes, and other matters

I watched this movie, and I was impressed. In addition, I want to watch this movie very much. I like a
animal, so I like apes very much. In this movie, apes and human are not good at with, because a apes Seaser surpported human, so other apes were angry. Apes killed humans, and humans killed apes. These apes are good at shotting gun, so their thinking is good. I was impressed to apes power.
I don't know this last, so I wan to watch this movie faster.
A story of apes are many. Their movie can rental, maybe, because their stories have started about more than 20 years ago. I have seen  a before story of apes. Make-up of apes in this movie is better than before movie. What's more, Doby of The Lord of the Rinngs is the function of Seaser.

143 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿