2014年5月19日月曜日

My weekend.



 I will write about my last weekend. I often do part time-job in weekend. However, I didn't have part time-job in last weekend, so I enjoyed this weekend!! On Saturday, I went to lunch with my friends, so I had ramen in Kumamoto City after school. On the day I had to go to KGU, because I had to hear explanation of the teaching profession.  I wanted to eat chikinnanban, so I founded good restaurant by using hotpepper, and I went to the restaurant. However, the restaurant closed. I was very disappointed.  After all, we had ramen. I had misoramen, and small tenshinhan. That price was about 800 yen. It was cheap!! I want to go it again. 
     On sunday, I went to Kumamoto City again. I saw my an old friend of circle. We went to a restaurant to lunch, and I had asai. Asai is Hawaiian foods. Asaii is made from banana, and blueberry, and yogurt, and stuff.
160 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿